Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow will be the farewell and why he joined PSG. They are building a fantastic squad.
However I do wonder if Mbappe is off to Real with Messi joining?

I’ve no love for PSG, but FFP is absolute horseshit so if they drive a horse and cart through it then I can live with that.

It's Barcelona who have destroyed FFP.

It will be impossible for them to reconcile their €585m losses in the past 2 seasons with any form of financial control, meaning UEFA will be forced to ban them for 3 years until this years loss is out of the FFP window, or they'll have to change FFP beyond all recognition.

It will be impossible for them to reconcile their €585m losses in the past 2 seasons with any form of financial control, meaning UEFA will be forced to ban them for 3 years until this years loss is out of the FFP window, or they'll have to change FFP beyond all recognition.
I would say that’s never going to happen, but with Barca upsetting UEFA with the super league stuff, they’ve got no friends at the top anymore.

Should we all become Cules now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.