Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that I reckon we should steer well clear.

Comes with more baggage than a single mum with 6 kids this bloke

Quite obvious he doesn't want to leave. Do you really want a player like that on a million a week when the going gets tough in December and January?
He will still perform. He didn’t want to stay last season either and always looked miserable but on the pitch he always delivered.

I’m not bothered these days, if he comes it would be fantastic, if not I think we have a great tram coming together with a great team spirit and an amazing English spine to it.

Happy either way and not hanging on every piece of news to see where he is going - unlike last year
I hope it's a double

Just read on the bbc that Messi has scored 672 goals in 778 games. I knew he has scored a lot but those are seriously impressive stats. If we are looking for a goal scorer we don’t need to piss away £150m on Kane. Offer Messi a two year contract with another year option at £25m a year. Playing alongside KDB he‘d be a cert for 25 goals a season. Plus he knows how to score penalties.

Just read on the bbc that Messi has scored 672 goals in 778 games. I knew he has scored a lot but those are seriously impressive stats. If we are looking for a goal scorer we don’t need to piss away £150m on Kane. Offer Messi a two year contract with another year option at £25m a year. Playing alongside KDB he‘d be a cert for 25 goals a season. Plus he knows how to score penalties.
jebus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.