Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that I reckon we should steer well clear.

Comes with more baggage than a single mum with 6 kids this bloke

Quite obvious he doesn't want to leave. Do you really want a player like that on a million a week when the going gets tough in December and January?

maybe he like cheese more then fish and chips it seems food is the most important factor for superstar footballers.
That looked like the case with Mahrez and Rodri...
I'm still wondering how a pair of professional athletes can turn up for work that much overweight.

One thing is for sure, Barca are gonna have a few miffed players from this saga. Aguero probably aint a happy chap right now, considering he thought he would be playing with his friend !

To be honest if he's happy, I'm happy for him. And I respect how decisively PSG have moved and got this done. City/Pep know they could've done it, but they have clearly taken the pragmatic view that he wasn't planned for and they're not ripping their plans up to do it.

I'm afraid that all I care about in this instance is City and what's best for them. I'm sure City could have offered an attractive package pretty much of the shelf but have taken the decision not to and I trust they have good reasons for that. Our club's strategy and execution thereof hasn't been perfect but probably good enough to be in a few text books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.