Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how are those Paris scums able to pay all those wages and nobody ask them anything. Corrupt fuckers that are ball deep with UEFA. When we sign just 1 player we get idiots blaming city ruining the market.
Can't help but think how blown away we would be as a club if we had even one of PSGs front line.. let alone all 3 on ridiculous wages. How they do that? I have no idea.

Well I didn't want to say I told you so but I told you so.
Why on earth would he want to meet people at midnight?

Fuck me the numbness of people astounds me.

But it's another desperate feather in the cap for PSG and their "tweeters".

Hilarious.
It’s a decoy jet. Hope our man at Barton aerodrome has his butties made up for a long night.

What are you on about? The fact is Messi and Ronaldo uniquely bring in more than they are paid and are brilliant players.

Looking for a rip off merchant? Try RSC or Mangala. How clever were those deals?
As far as I know, neither RSC or Mangala negotiated their own deals, and had they been a success at City, you wouldn't be mentioning them in this thread.
Basically, it's an unfair comparison.
We signed them because we needed players in their respective positions. No-one involved was 'ripping anyone off' in either deal, and neither player is known, or thought, to have taken advantage of any club. They were both good professionals who didn't quite make it at City.
To label them 'rip off merchants' is unfair and frankly, rather ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.