Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn't want to say I told you so but I told you so.
Why on earth would he want to meet people at midnight?

Fuck me the numbness of people astounds me.

But it's another desperate feather in the cap for PSG and their "tweeters".

Hilarious.

Rooney often meets ladies of the night at that time.

Maybe concentrate on why utd beat us now Chelsea beat us in big games Leicester beat us in big games and stop talking about Messi
Your piss taking is next level.

81loDW@facebook.gif

Am I fuck ;)

Juat not seen anything to suggest otherwise, other than people reporting it to be true

Without hard facts, I’m struggling to believe Messi got paid £1m/week, but generate30% of Barca’s income, which would mean he generates Barca circa £4.5m/week

Seems like a cool story someone has made up & it’s been repeated until it becomes a ‘fact’

Again, more than happy for someone to show me evidence to the contrary
Rather than disregarding the many articles pointing out how Messi‘s worth outstrips his wages find some that explain why he costs more than he brings in If that’s what you really believe.

Here are another few of articles explaining his cost/ benefit.

Last edited:
Maybe he’s stalling. If he is, I can only see 2 reasons. For La Liga to do a monumental turnaround or for Pep.

I think his decision will be about his legacy, not money. He isn’t uprooting his family for an extra few million in the bank. This is about his ego. Winning the Copa will only have raised his expectations about how his career ends. He’ll want another CL.

If we’re not in for him, it’s PSG. I just don’t see that we’re not at least talking, considering our history of trying to land him and the ongoing geo-political war with Qatar. Messi legitimises whichever one of us he signs for, overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.