Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guys on twitter have claimed he had another 'final' offer from Barcelona. ESPN argentina then reported that some guys on twitter have claimed so. A plane presumably registered to him has flown to ibiza. Nobody knows who if anyone was on it. Some guys on twitter claimed Laporta is also in ibiza. He got there pretty quickly. The plane then went on to Argentina. Probably to pick up his dad. Who is in Spain. Maybe. PSG haven't cancelled the eiffel tower for today yet. Nor yesterday's medical. Nor the one on sunday. Meanwhile Pep and messi have spoken. But only a few of us know. Parisians are still turning up at the airport. Or they might not be, could be yesterday's photos. Messi is evaluating Chelsea's offer, PSG are still favourites, there are other offers on the table too, but there are only two. And one is from Barcelona obviously.
Time for a lie down, thanks :)

Well, PSG now under pressure to sign him as the Rags are in the picture. I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that Messi supported the Rags as a kid and had a Giggs duvet....

Well, PSG now under pressure to sign him as the Rags are in the picture. I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that Messi supported the Rags as a kid and had a Giggs duvet....

Well Scholes WAS the the best player he ever faced and had the most admiration for! I hear he has also been known to be up for an Olé from time to time.

It really is an absolute sickener for me that after all the years of flirting it looks like he's going elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.