Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that we did not try and sign him but that’s it over. You have got to trust the club on this 1.

Ultimately I don’t think he wanted to play in England at 34. Messi now has 2 years to try and win the champions league before going back to Barca.

City have moved on with Jack and hopefully Kane. The club has grown respect for not making this move with the FFP onslaught.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

yet he is so legit he is posting after that Romano fella....ok

They are all as bad as each other......Sports Journalist = chancer and liar in my book without exception

One of them will getsomethign right at some point because they post so much shit that contradicts there own other posts....they cant fail to eventually get it right
Romano coppied from
L'ÉQUIPE .

Would anyone seriously want this little fella anywhere near our club after this pantomime which has gone on for the last 18 months?

We have run an incredibly thigh ship over the last 12 years, have become THE CLUB SIDE , the one everyone fears.

We have done that through sensible investment in quality, quality that grows with us, has become part of us.

Do we want to destroy all that hard work on a player who sheds dry tears because he can't get what he wants?

Do we *****

Adios Lionel.
Yes. Because I don't spend my life watching and listening to the pantomime playing out and see him for what he is. The best player in the world who would excel in our team and make us better than what we are atm.
Seems there's a few on here who need to stop fucking cry arsing because they think he's somehow disrespected the club in the past.

Yes. Because I don't spend my life watching and listening to the pantomime playing out and see him for what he is. The best player in the world who would excel in our team and make us better than what we are atm.
Seems there's a few on here who need to stop fucking cry arsing because they think he's somehow disrespected the club in the past.
No doubting the guys ability , he is the GOAT.

It's all the crap he would bring with him, that has always been the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.