Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe he left barca and is not a city player... I'm so God damn upset. Didnt think I'd ever be upset about Messi not coming here but like this it just hurts. We better be getting Kane

No doubting the guys ability , he is the GOAT.

It's all the crap he would bring with him, that has always been the issue.
The owners of City want us to be the highest profile as well as the best club in the world.
Messi takes us in that direction in a heartbeat.

That said, we won't be signing him sadly so it's all piss and wind at the end of the day.

Romano coppied from
L'ÉQUIPE .
they all do it from each other......

Have you not seen the amount of contradicting reports from all of them? Even the major outlets?

They have all been running the PSG storry since before the messi interview...and even minutes after that the player himself said nothing was sorted one new outlet was tweeting that it was done....which is impossible as the player himself was still on stage so there cant have been further negotiations....

Sports media (big or small) are all fucking chancers and are a cancer on the game, bested only by players agents

Would anyone seriously want this little fella anywhere near our club after this pantomime which has gone on for the last 18 months?

We have run an incredibly thigh ship over the last 12 years, have become THE CLUB SIDE , the one everyone fears.

We have done that through sensible investment in quality, quality that grows with us, has become part of us.

Do we want to destroy all that hard work on a player who sheds dry tears because he can't get what he wants?

Do we *****

Adios Lionel.
Because he can't get what he wants? He isn't throwing his toys out of the pram is he? Going to Paris.
If Barcelona and Messi want to do a farewell after 20+ years its their choice. Aguero was in tears as well, so was Kompany. Barcelona had paid for his treatment when he was told he will never be able to make it as a footballer due to some issues. I hate Barcelona (not the 2010 one, but the current one), but that doesn't mean that both were synonymous with eachother.
He would have left last season had Bartomeu stuck to his words (which fair enough he did not need to). I don't think Messi was bluffing then about leaving, he would have made the move to us.

Took the easy option like the other money grabbing twats that go threw the door at that club....no matter what you think of Ronaldo least he's had the balls to push and test himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.