Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to win the Euromillions rather than the National Lottery is just normal human behaviour. He's not greedy.

As if anyone on here was such a purist tgat they'd choose football over financial security for your family.

I am willing to prove this by winning the jackpot. :-)
I wonder if he plays the euro millions.
Wouldn't surprise me the greedy little shit ; )

He will be at either Chelsea, United or City next season I reckon.

Just cannot see him going Saudi when he could win the Ballon d'Or this season.

Ronaldo was in definite decline, Benzema looks set and he does too, but Messi could genuinely get into any XI in the world still.

Wanting to win the Euromillions rather than the National Lottery is just normal human behaviour. He's not greedy.

As if anyone on here was such a purist tgat they'd choose football over financial security for your family.

I am willing to prove this by winning the jackpot. :-)
Messi could have retired at 25 and his great grandchildren would have been financially stable.

He will be at either Chelsea, United or City next season I reckon.

Just cannot see him going Saudi when he could win the Ballon d'Or this season.

Ronaldo was in definite decline, Benzema looks set and he does too, but Messi could genuinely get into any XI in the world still.

I know Pep always plays it cool with transfers - and the club in general walk away when things aren’t right - but I genuinely don’t think either would let Messi go to the rags or Chelsea if he was coming to England.

Plus, if Pep got on the phone to him then he’d 100% come here.

Messi to City?
Can’t see the logic in that other than shirt sales and publicity.
From a footballing point of view I don’t think at his age he could do what Pep wants from his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.