Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been an open secret for years now that we had our finances lined up for Messi should he opt to leave Barca.

Players at that level decide when they move, so you dont pester Barca with transfer bids etc. The money doesn't come into it until you need to move.

All signs point to Barca wanting to cash in on him this year, and this is in part to the pressure we applied last year with Neymar and Suarez, causing Barca to give them much bigger deals to keep them sweet. They've spent themselves into a corner and only selling Messi will rectify this now.

An open secret? Christ I must of been asleep the last 3 years then if that's true.

Messi isn't leaving Barcelona. Sorry.

But if you know something I don't fancy sharing it? Cheers Buddy

You are quite clearly denying my credibility but it hasn't happened for the simple reason that Messi needs to make it happen. We can't force him.

I notice in a post a few days ago that you said you've never been to Wembley, despite the fact we've been there 9 times in the past 6 seasons. Are you absolutely sure you're a blue as I'm certainly doubting your credibility.

I am not denying your credibility, I just find it strange that something mentioned to you 3 years ago still hasn't come into fruition nor has it been said by anyone else other than yourself.

Yep, never been to Wembley, 1 major reason why that's stopped me which I do not need to share with someone on the internet.

Another reason, Money. Unable to afford tickets or multiple tickets to go with those close to me (I.E family)

Yeah that's true, I agree with that.

Would be nice to see a team with majority of our own academy players, but can't see that changing any time soon.
We should in about 10 years. Brahim, Sancho, Foden at the very least should make it. Honestly, we've never had a trio as talented as that at such young ages, and that whole age group is a bit special.

An open secret? Christ I must of been asleep the last 3 years then if that's true.

Messi isn't leaving Barcelona. Sorry.

But if you know something I don't fancy sharing it? Cheers Buddy

Go on so, tell me how Barca replace their manager(100% happening) and fall into line with their financial rules in Spain, which they are teethering on, plus pay for the stadium renovations?

Go on so, tell me how Barca replace their manager(100% happening) and fall into line with their financial rules in Spain, which they are teethering on, plus pay for the stadium renovations?

Does that mean he is leaving?

According to a rumour Isn't Messi apparently one of those players at Barcelona telling the Barca board who should play, who the manager should be?

I was only asking a question, I wasn't made aware of their Ground or the financial rules going on.

They do have other players they can sell, you know?

Neymar & Suarez both just got huge contract extensions and neither of them are going anywhere.

So who do they sell to balance their books? How many? Or just one aging player?

I am not denying your credibility, I just find it strange that something mentioned to you 3 years ago still hasn't come into fruition nor has it been said by anyone else other than yourself.

Yep, never been to Wembley, 1 major reason why that's stopped me which I do not need to share with someone on the internet.

Another reason, Money. Unable to afford tickets or multiple tickets to go with those close to me (I.E family)
There's a few others on here who knew about Messi, have posted on it and, where possible, we shared what we had. Probably at least 4 or 5 people. But you've only been on here five minutes so you can be excused for not knowing that.

And it hasn't happened yet because Messi hasn't wanted it to happen. It's really that simple. It may not ever happen but that doesn't mean we haven't tried. Same with De Rossi. We wanted him, put an offer on the table but he wanted to stay with Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.