Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a long shot but if he did fancy a new challenge we are one of a few clubs who can afford him.

heiscoming.jpg

Between us and Bayern if it were to happen but how could Barca replace him? Didn't he sign an 8 year deal not too long ago? I can't see them parting willingly for any amount of cash.

Besides, if we aren't prepared to pay a small agent fee for Isco, would we be prepared to pay a massive one for Messi? I'm sure his agent or any slimeball in with a shout would be all over it.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Quite a statement, and I am sure you have been somewhat positive about this for some while now in other threads.

For what it's worth, having watched Messi in the last 12 months or so, I am not too sure he looks completely happy right now.

Maybe, just maybe there could be a little something to this speculation.

However, I shall delay a moist gusset for the time being....;)

Messi wanting to leave Barca or Messi telling Aguero to move to Barca? Which one is true & which one is bollocks. My money is on the 2nd rumor being true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.