Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caveman said:
Now, this isn't as mad as you'd think (maybe a little!).

If Barcelona want to continue to compete for the European Cup, they need a complete refreshment of their first XI. I've watched Dani Alves steal a living for the last few years, every time I watch Barça he's awful; Pepe needs a partner, as excellent as Puyol has been in his career surely it's over for him now?; they're soft as shit in defensive mid, and they need two strikers for me, one starting and one for the bench. I believe they want a new goalkeeper too.

They don't have any real money to speak of. So the only way forward for them is to sell Messi.

What do people reckon? It's mad, but not that mad, is it?

Pepe?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
But did yer see his face as he sat on the bench watching that shite? I'm sure he thought he needed to give his pal Sergio a ring straight after he got in! It's clear the little feller needs a new challenge. What better to have him in sky blue - he'll even think he's playing for the national team! I'm convinced.

Convinced??....more like your bonkers,pal ;-)

SPIDERBOY said:
But did yer see his face as he sat on the bench watching that shite? I'm sure he thought he needed to give his pal Sergio a ring straight after he got in! It's clear the little feller needs a new challenge. What better to have him in sky blue - he'll even think he's playing for the national team! I'm convinced.

Anyone in their sixth decade of MCFC support and not bonkers? Anyway, had somebody attempted to poll City fans five years ago as to our current squad and come up with half of the starting eleven today, they would have been labelled bonkers. Bonkers is the new sanity!

SPIDERBOY said:

Anyone in their sixth decade of MCFC support and not bonkers? Anyway, had somebody attempted to poll City fans five years ago as to our current squad and come up with half of the starting eleven today, they would have been labelled bonkers. Bonkers is the new sanity!

Haha,spot on mate...I'm bonkers then ;-)

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Everyone as a price,but at the moment this lad as a price not even we could afford.

His price is 240m euros.... but he's never going to leave.

Caveman said:
Now, this isn't as mad as you'd think (maybe a little!).

If Barcelona want to continue to compete for the European Cup, they need a complete refreshment of their first XI. I've watched Dani Alves steal a living for the last few years, every time I watch Barça he's awful; Pepe needs a partner, as excellent as Puyol has been in his career surely it's over for him now?; they're soft as shit in defensive mid, and they need two strikers for me, one starting and one for the bench. I believe they want a new goalkeeper too.

They don't have any real money to speak of. So the only way forward for them is to sell Messi.

What do people reckon? It's mad, but not that mad, is it?

What's Pepe got to do with Barca, he plays for Real Madrid

Vincents Tackle said:
Ignore the Pepe mistake, Dani Alves stealing a living for the last few years? Really?
Yes. Watch Xavi when Alves has the ball and makes one of the dozens of mistakes he makes by either over hitting or mishitting passes and crosses. He gets utterly sick of him doing it and throws his arms in the air. I've noticed it a lot over the last two years, so much so I pay special attention to it and it's one of the main things I get from watching Barça.

And how can people not see I meant Piqué but posted Pepe by mistake?

fuck it, im in as well!! were do i pay to get on this crazy train?

tatts are being done in the morning!!

A few of us posted on here in the summer that it was a possibility and it appears that the press are picking up on it now. Sorriano kick started the Barca revival with Ronaldinho and maybe this is his attempt at putting us in a similar position.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2508516/The-Football-Grapevine-Lionel-Messi-Manchester-City-John-Terry-pay-cut-stay-Chelsea-Shinji-Kagawa-Germany.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rmany.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.