Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
I've known for about 7/8 months. Certainly that there's an informal agreement between Txiki and Messi's dad for him to join us after the WC. Kun is a big part in the transfer. Him and Messi would like to play together.

Like I've always said. In Txiki we should trust.

Tyler%2527s-Excited-Face.jpg

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BillyShears said:
Imagine the meltdown in the world let alone England if it happened!!

I think we may actually win away at Sunderland if we signed Messi :-)

Three posts. Two digs at our manager. Little wonder you rub people up the wrong way pal.

Where is that irony finger.
It wasn't me who sent the grovelling pm Billy.

Awaits post to be erased.

The thread's about Messi ... my comment about your unnecessary digs at the manager in a thread about Messi. As I say, it's little wonder you rub people up the wrong way if you can't resist having a dig in a thread which has nothing to do with MP. That of course is just my opinion.

Would be an amazing thing to happen but whomever allowed Messi to leave Barcelona would have no chance in their next club elections. It will all get very political out there that's for sure.

BillyShears said:
BillyShears said:
Three posts. Two digs at our manager. Little wonder you rub people up the wrong way pal.

Where is that irony finger.
It wasn't me who sent the grovelling pm Billy.

Awaits post to be erased.

The thread's about Messi ... my comment about your unnecessary digs at the manager in a thread about Messi. As I say, it's little wonder you rub people up the wrong way if you can't resist having a dig in a thread which has nothing to do with MP. That of course is just my opinion.

Billy-It was meant with sarcasm/irony considering the Pellegrini thread is ex hundred of pages now! That's why I said I was being a ****!

Jordan CTID said:
BillyShears said:
I've known for about 7/8 months. Certainly that there's an informal agreement between Txiki and Messi's dad for him to join us after the WC. Kun is a big part in the transfer. Him and Messi would like to play together.

Jeez, he's got 'Bale ears'

bluemoon32 said:
Jordan CTID said:
BillyShears said:

Jeez, he's got 'Bale ears'

Haha. Definitely made me laugh.

I wasn't trying to be a twat saying I've known City are in for Messi. Just a case of happenstance whereby someone I know was in the company of someone who would know what Messi's future holds. When asked about it the reply was something like "we won't go after Messi - his future is with Man City". Owners of football clubs generally know these things.

I'm not sure how good an idea it is any more.

He's not old but he's been playing first team football since he was 17 and gets an absolute battering. I think it's starting to catch up with him physically. Add the nature of his current repetitive hamstring injuries will probably reduce his pace and acceleration a little, making him an even easier target. I think there's a chance he's past his peak already. I hope i'm wrong whether he's coming to us or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.