Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki Begiristain on Messi, speaking to @petermstaunton, "It's impossible, he will stay there, he will stay in Barcelona."

giphy.gif

He won't leave this window. There's a week left and Barca are having a hard enough time getting deals over the line for their Neymar replacement. Either he signs the new contract, or all the top clubs in Europe (and China) will throw wads of money at him in January. I'd assume we'd be at the top of his list, but I'm sure the rags and Chelsea would throw their hat in as well.

Even though they are in a much better financial position than most, can't see PSG going for him when Neymar wanted to be the star man by leaving.

He won't leave this window. There's a week left and Barca are having a hard enough time getting deals over the line for their Neymar replacement. Either he signs the new contract, or all the top clubs in Europe (and China) will throw wads of money at him in January. I'd assume we'd be at the top of his list, but I'm sure the rags and Chelsea would throw their hat in as well.

Even though they are in a much better financial position than most, can't see PSG going for him when Neymar wanted to be the star man by leaving.
Not a chance he turns down City if we put a package on the table.

I reckon next summer he will leave Barcelona depending on how well they do, or he might sign a new contract and that's that. He won't leave while Cristiano is still at Madrid.

I reckon next summer he will leave Barcelona depending on how well they do, or he might sign a new contract and that's that. He won't leave while Cristiano is still at Madrid.
So just to get this right next year messi might leave barca or he might stay. fuck me do you have the lottery numbers whilst you're at it.

Or he leaves, comes to City and pisses on the prem just to shove the medal down the throats of people who rate Ronaldo higher because he has won the prem.

So just to get this right next year messi might leave barca or he might stay. fuck me do you have the lottery numbers whilst you're at it.

He's not leaving this window and next window him leaving will depend on whether Cristiano is still at Madrid (probably) and whether or not he then renews his own contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.