Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Messi wants to come, City would oblige and get him holding the shirt asap.

The vultures are circling & there’s no chance City get involved with these numbers rumoured.

Inter supposedly offering 3 times more than Ronnie is getting @ Juve.

The vultures are circling & there’s no chance City get involved with these numbers rumoured.

Inter supposedly offering 3 times more than Ronnie is getting @ Juve.

All I’m saying @kaz7 was only on 200 posts when she started this fucking thread, I’ll leave it there
Edit she’s even had to change her user name, it’s all your fault love x

As much as i want messi as/if he comes the whole team must be build around him. As we know the team is build around debruyne and sterling. That needs changing. So i think it destabilize our team.

As much as i want messi as/if he comes the whole team must be build around him. As we know the team is build around debruyne and sterling. That needs changing. So i think it destabilize our team.
He's the greatest player of his generation, but now past his glorious best and not what we want.

He's the greatest player of his generation, but now past his glorious best and not what we want.

Thought I’d always want him at all costs and whilst it would still be amazing to see the greatest player in my lifetime performing moments of magic in a City shirt I agree. He’s definitely past his best and isn’t really who we need to be spending so much on now. Shame he didn’t leave Barca a few years ago to try a new league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.