Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been said, but this has all the hallmarks of Messi wanting another contract.

Not sure he'll renew while Bartomeu is still there. Doubt he'd want to give him the positive publicity and these transfer rumours might be more a case of applying pressure on him before the election.

I might be talking out of my arse though because that's not for another year yet and it's been a while since I followed them properly.

Edit: turns out I am talking out of my arse because his contract is supposedly up next summer anyway so he'll have to make his mind up before then.

Why are people trusting the sun newspaper. It is probably the shittest newspaper of all times. They are just spreading false rumors. Even conte has publicly said he is virtually unattainable.

The guy is never leaving Barca until he’s ready for his inevitable retirement leagues world tour but it would be incredible to see Messi in a team that doesn’t rely solely on him to work miracles every week. That Barca team now is in serious decline, compare the players he has around him now to the players we can surround him with and it’s a mouthwatering prospect, not just for us as city fans but for football in general to see the greatest ever player given opportunity to not have the entire opposition attempt to mark him out of the game because their other threats are a Middlesbrough reject and a 17 year old kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.