Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Ronaldo got 23 goals from open play in La Liga 2 years ago, and this year he got 20, in a Juventus side that was so bad they just sacked the manager.

So you agree Messi would probably put up the same numbers in another side.

The move still hasn't not worked out as what Juventus had planned. And he is on high wages which makes him hard to shift. I just agree to disagree with your opinion. Name calling from both sides gets us nowhere

Reading all the replies about last night you'd have thought it was Bayern vs Messi, Barcelona did have another 10 players on the pitch.

Because he couldn't singlehandedly beat a quality Bayern side he's shit, he had no impact, he's finished, ffs some people seriously tut tut.

The quality he has around him is downright fucking average from what is usually around him.

Ask yourselves how many of last nights Barcelona side would get into ours? Honestly other than Messi I'd say Alba and that's it, that shows how far Barcelona have fallen not Messi.

It hasn't improved them that much either

It's covered for the fact the rest of the side has gotten significantly worse and the manager was shit.

Without Ronaldo, they'd have lost Serie A this season, no doubt about it.

No. That's where you've reached complete delusion.

Messi just outpeformed every single player in Europe over the season and you think he's jaded because he Barcelona lost a game.

Fucking Jaded? More assists in the league than Kevin De Bruyne has ever managed. 1 goal less than Aguero's best ever season. At the same time.

Fucking Jaded!

But look at his cost, his age and the hammering his body has taken. That‘s where potential comparisons with Alexis Sanchez come in. Luck would be a factor. You talk as if he’s risk free whereas he’s actually an expensive gamble.

Last edited:
Reading all the replies about last night you'd have thought it was Bayern vs Messi, Barcelona did have another 10 players on the pitch.

Because he couldn't singlehandedly beat a quality Bayern side he's shit, he had no impact, he's finished, ffs some people seriously tut tut.

The quality he has around him is downright fucking average from what is usually around him.

Ask yourselves how many of last nights Barcelona side would get into ours? Honestly other than Messi I'd say Alba and that's it, that shows how far Barcelona have fallen not Messi.

Watching last night I thought thank fuck we didn’t sign De Jong

Wouldn’t even take Alba tbh

Messi would be the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.