Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't visit the the Tolmie thread so often, but how reliable is the @93.20 guy, who said there is no chance of Messi

he's not the best player in the world now and certainly he will not be so over the next 2 years.

You guys look at football with backward looking eyes. Think back to the Bayern game last week. It was extraordinarily open and yet he was completely unable to influence it.
Wheras somebody like yourself who believes they are a lot smarter than they actually are miss what's right in front of their eyes. He's still the best, last weeks result doesn't change that, it's quite embarrassing to see claims of his demise based on one game when our very own Kev has performed far worse in a couple of games this season.

.............Rodri
Debruyne..... Foden/Bernardo
Messi...........Sterling/Jesus
.........Aguero/Jesus

I think Messi takes Silva's spot at least some of the time. He's been playing as an attacking mid for 2 years now, with Semedo playing basically RW this season.

Also Pep said after the Barca-Liverpool game last season he'd put Messi in the centre now, where he can direct the press and cover smaller distances, because he isn't going to be running marathons like the front 3 end up doign.

I don't visit the the Tolmie thread so often, but how reliable is the @93.20 guy, who said there is no chance of Messi
To be fair Tolmie and I think 93:20!have both hinted at a mystery big singning without knowing who. If in the unlikely event we had been speaking to Messi I thing it would have been done under deep cover.

It’s a forum no one knows anything especially seeing as this type of stuff can change at any given minute, most are opinions some are informed opinions, there might be a select few who get whispers if something’s happening but other than that no one can say 100% it’s not going or going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.