Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Lionel Messi! Who's development would he hinder? Please don't say Foden

well he would hinder fodens development and torres. We also dont actually need him, attacking creativity is not our problem. Its finishing, and defense. We need a new striker more than we need messi so better to spend on a good one

I haven't set my stall out on Pep at all.

I believe he is signing players to adapt to evolving football.

I'm stating the absolute fact, if it doesn't work, he'll walk.

Well not absolute fact - walk or sacked - it could be either - I hope its neither and whether we win the CL, League or whatever, I still belive he is the best out there for the brand of football I want to see us play.

Id rather not win the CL or league than play the way for instance a Simeone or Jose play

well he would hinder fodens development and torres. We also dont actually need him, attacking creativity is not our problem. Its finishing, and defense. We need a new striker more than we need messi so better to spend on a good one

Do you not getting Messi would sort out that finishing in at least some way?

agree on the defence but i dont think one is mutually exclusive of the other regarding finance at least - I think the club will have a contingency for something like this - a one off if you will - cash put aside (poor way of putting it) just in casean opportunity like this arises.

I dont think signing Messi hinders us in the future in the transfer market and the extra sposnorship money, shirt sales etc etc etc will go someway at least to paying for him.

I can't believe some people is saying than Messi is old and shit. Messi is the best football player in the history. if he come to us, will be ABSOLUTY FANTASTIC.

Do you not getting Messi would sort out that finishing in at least some way?

agree on the defence but i dont think one is mutually exclusive of the other regarding finance at least - I think the club will have a contingency for something like this - a one off if you will - cash put aside (poor way of putting it) just in casean opportunity like this arises.

I dont think signing Messi hinders us in the future in the transfer market and the extra sposnorship money, shirt sales etc etc etc will go someway at least to paying for him.

Yeah, same way with CR7 in Juventus. The marketing money will be high!

psg may be his favorite option to join back his pals dimaria and ney, but club can only buy what we sell this year, impossible in paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.