Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dont see PSG as a place to be

Naymar, Mbappa & Messi nah not enough footballs for them all.

Naymar fucked off to become the best & win the worlds best player award.

£180m wage bill no chance they want to add another £30m + to that with Covid 19 around

He will want more than anyother player so the PSG players won't be having it

Inter does seem logical if they can afford it & City well again we could manage it but with a year or 2 without fans I just dont see it or him moving

All this speculation re Messi, could someone explain to me how we could possibly afford him and stay within the parameters of FFP.

Just dont see PSG as a place to be

Naymar, Mbappa & Messi nah not enough footballs for them all.

Naymar fucked off to become the best & win the worlds best player award.

£180m wage bill no chance they want to add another £30m + to that with Covid 19 around

He will want more than anyother player so the PSG players won't be having it

Inter does seem logical if they can afford it & City well again we could manage it but with a year or 2 without fans I just dont see it or him moving
Neymar going back to Barca?

Created good football before Bayern Munich tbf....

absolutley - ddnt mean he had only done it here. However he has brought with him a brand of football NEVER seen by premiership teams - he has transformed the game here with numerous managers trying to replicate him in the prem and even the England team developing the way they play

All this speculation re Messi, could someone explain to me how we could possibly afford him and stay within the parameters of FFP.

extra revenue that comes with him through sponsorship deals - working cleverly on how we pay his wages - sponsors involved in this. He alone is a global brand and that is how we earn the extra money - there are people on here far better placed to explain this than me however...

You have to trust the club that thye WONT do it if they cant afford it

Well not absolute fact - walk or sacked - it could be either - I hope its neither and whether we win the CL, League or whatever, I still belive he is the best out there for the brand of football I want to see us play.

Id rather not win the CL or league than play the way for instance a Simeone or Jose play

I won't bother going anymore if we get a manager like that. But if Pep was to jack it in, we would try to get someone with a similar philosophy.

ok....who?
They would probably go for one of the young managers we have seen in the European games I recon.

But as I said, I am fully behind Pep trying to sort it.

I think (hope) he will increase the athleticism of the team & we will be one of the quickest. I don't think he'll bother with Messi & Garcia will either fuck off, or be 5th choice.

Say again?
was just reacting to the twit links that sent messi either in city inter or psg. And sayin it was impossible in paris this year, since we have a limited budget for transfer, l1 stoped and a third of the season paiment is missing, so its tight. And it s common knowledge he dimaria and ney are best pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.