Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he go to inter? Iv read this a few times. Coming to the end of his career I would imagine he would go somewhere where he could win trophies. I don’t see inter being that place

Apparently he owns property in Milan and he has an Italian passport. Language would also be less of a barrier as Italian and Spanish are very similar.

Apparently he owns property in Milan and he has an Italian passport. Language would also be less of a barrier as Italian and Spanish are very similar.
Conte considering his future at Inter, so would be interesting to see who they replace him with should he move on!

I love Messi, he's been the greatest player in my lifetime, but personally, I don't want him to come.

He would detract from the team ethic being so outstanding, and our success coming largely from players we have developed and improved at our club. The almost obscene money required would undermine what we have built.

I think he would promote more hate/ jealously from rival fans, who have begrudgingly admired our success, with largely our own players? It's probably too late in his career he's still outstanding but in his twilight years, we've just let our own "Messi light", (Merlin), walk away in his twilight years.

Can't see Messi signing until at least until all the other news about the Champs League final and Harry Maguire having Greek style prison sex has died down. We will want a clear run from the media

As good as Messi still is, he's on his way down. I wouldn't like to see him just going through the motions here seeing out his career. We saw Yaya do that the last 3 seasons here. No saying he'll be able to adapt to the physical demands of the PL anyway. Plenty of plodders will want to hack Messi down. It's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.