Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did actually leave which I’m a tad doubtful about we would be the obvious destination. I know it ain’t plausible but try and not get too giddy this could all get very complicated.

this will rumble right through the night and the media will be witting up the story as i speak

messi on the open market and a free agent is going to be dog eat dog and a bidding war at the auctions
and unless manchester city have him nailed on and signed ? then sorry we are not going to be bidding

because daft money will be offered from the debt elite like united ? i could see a £1million a week in wages being offered and even before china or the yanks get involved, so if city have not got a agreement from messi in place then he is not coming to manchester city

funny thing is the day the CAS verdict was released i was talking to a reporter out side the ground and he said messi is leaving barca in the summer and now city won the case he willing come to city ? and i said give over the money side of it would be crazy, he said city would not be paying a fee because he is a free agent and the image rights and sponsorship would be the major part of the deal, so for city it would be little output in wages and the rest of his wages would come from outside the club

IF and I mean IF.if you spoke to dan bbc wanker
And didn't puch the c.nt you need a permanent band,not just here but from the club also.

You have literally no idea if thats the case pmsl, every fucker and their dog knows Messi has his issues with the board, however Koeman’s appointment over Xavi could have been the straw that broke the camels back. Not saying it was but I was just making the point I think Barce will do whatever’s in their power to keep him.
You have made yourself look a tit suggesting if Barca sack Koeman that Leo would stay at Barca.

That comment alone shows you have no understanding about this situation.

Stop back tracking and realise you’ve had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.