Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw strange decision this (if true) from such a homegrown legend, abandoning ship when the going is rough. If I were a Barça fan I'd be majorly pissed.
The board has tried to damage him by social media bots.

He is giving the board their own medicine

Im prob the only one that says no thanks. Great player no doubt, but spending all that money on one player. And imagine the pressure it will add to the squad on winning champs league next year. Too much too soon. Should go to PSG. No pressure on winning title.

i pass, 33 and 600 grand a week, huge transfer fee maybe a yr of 2 we get out of him,maybe half of that will spend on sick list, will have every fucker taking chunks. rather spend elsewhere. and now im running

Well one thing's for sure ... if he does somehow end up here then Pep can forget all about his constant player rotations as far as Messi is concerned ... this is one particular player who doesn't sit well with being 'rested'!

Im prob the only one that says no thanks. Great player no doubt, but spending all that money on one player. And imagine the pressure it will add to the squad on winning champs league next year. Too much too soon. Should go to PSG. No pressure on winning title.
That does not matter. Its about prestige. You want City to be iconic club or not? Its like some here are afraid of big profile.

Well guess what, its what Abu Dhabi wants.

It would be like winning the Champions League, probably even bigger.

three maybe a bidding war BUT he will decide andit may not be. all about the money/wages and we have some things on our side at least - Pep, Txixi, and Kun to name 3 - our style fo football

Messi wont go to somewhere like China or the US yet - he still has something to prove - he is way too good still for those leagues.

I agree that the likes of Utd, Inter, Chelsea PSG coud all get involved

its sadly going to be all about the wages and the biggest he can get ? first £1 million pound a week player that's what i heard, only united or PSG would be daft enough to pay that and i would not want him if that was the case

messi is the best so will demand the best offer ? football or loyalty to another manager or club will make no difference to his family and his bank balance and at his age you he to get that last big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.