Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
messi signs for manchester city first question from skysport is ??
but can he do it on a cold and wet Wednesday night at stoke or leeds at his age

messi signs for united amazing signing and the first question by skysport is ?? just what the premier league and english football needs right now a truly great of the game and will light up the premier league

its sadly going to be all about the wages and the biggest he can get ? first £1 million pound a week player that's what i heard, only united or PSG would be daft enough to pay that and i would not want him if that was the case

messi is the best so will demand the best offer ? football or loyalty to another manager or club will make no difference to his family and his bank balance and at his age you he to get that last big deal

from the little i understand reading TH's posts - wages wont be an issue - we can pay him a one off fee at any point (signing on fee etc) and have him on decent wages as well.

There is also the huge CFG project that he could be involved in and paid for for the rest of his life even after he hangs up his boots......

The board has tried to damage him by social media bots.

He is giving the board their own medicine
Yeah their board are cunty but I think just these days of strongly threatening to leave and watching the reaction from the fans would be enough to put them in their place. I mean he has the mediatic and public-image power to change things from the inside.
Going away now hurts the whole team, club and fans when his grudge was just with the board.
It's not unheard of in the history of transfers but it's the type of figure he is for Barça that makes it more surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.