Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to not let myself get too hyped up about Messi to City but just watched the following on YouTube -

Top 10 Messi goals
Top 10 Messi dribbles
Top 10 Messi free kicks
Most amazing Messi moments
Lionel Messi - The Greatest of All Time
Lionel Messi vs Man Utd 2009 & 2011

If the contract states he can leave at end of the season than date becomes a secondary issue especially in such exceptional circumstances. Messi imo has a stronger hand in this one.

I'm not the one for extravagant signings but if he is available, we have to get him regardless of the initial cost and wages involved. His huge commercial value will cover our cost and he, ll give us 2 to 3 really good seasons

IF we do sign him, you can expect the envious rivals to say... well he is 33, is he the player he was.. just remind them he scored 31 in 44 games last season! Yup really slowing up!!

They say that City has been built to bring Pep to us as we have Soriano, Txiki etc, but what if we’ve actually been built to bring in Messi and it’s finally worked? I wasn’t keen a few weeks ago on the idea of him taking minutes from Phil and spending that money on a 33 year old, but, his stats are still incredible. Plus, he’s MESSI!!

He could be the player we've yearned for ever since we lost you, Adebayor.
:-)

That’s why on a free it’s doable 50m signing on fee 350k a week

from what i heard messi is looking for a 3 year deal at a new club ? now if city have to pay up his last year from barca
that would mean a 1 year deal at what he is getting at barca and a new 2 year contract at manchester city

so let say no fee just paying up his last year deal at barca that would be close to £3.6 million a month then
then 24 months at £4 million thats £48million a year £96million over 2 years

like i said if manchester city have not done a deal with messi and got him signed before today then its not going to happen ? the transfer market open and clubs that can match or better what we are offering him why would he pick city

its a fast ticking clock and at age his age you would think the next move would be the best deal he can get money wise
club football wise he's won and done everything, so it has to be right for his family and lifestyle ? yes city have the spanish and catalan connections he's work with before and pep loves manchester so maybe that can help
The best deal money wise for him would be to stay at Barca. Seeing everything that has come up means it's not only about money. I don't know if any club would be able to pay the exact same wages. He knows he will probably need to take a pay cut no matter which club he goes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.