Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be mad to let Jesus go as part of the deal. Mad. Would mean going into next season with one out and out striker, who's suffering from a potentially reoccuring injury. Messi may play there but he isn't a centre forward.

Gabriel is young, hungry and versatile. If we need to raise money I'd rather sell Stones, Mahrez, Otamendi, Garcia, Angelino. Should get well over 100m for that lot, would more than make up the difference and allow us to keep Gabby.

It doesn't really make sense for us because we're already short on strikers, and Aguero's injury is notoriously a bastard to get over. Yeah maybe Messi will play up front but a 32 year old recovering from injury and a 33 year old who's already moving back from the false 9 role?

I don't see Jesus going anywhere. I understand why Barca would want him though.
100% agree with all that...unless we were to sign Jimenez or another quality striker. We definitely cannot afford to have fewer strikers than we already have.

Jesus to Barca seems a goer, they like their Brazilian forwards.
Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Sonny Anderson, Ronaldinho.
Might have some legs and he was very upset after the Lyon match.
If Gabby goes the other way I hope we’re in for Haaland next summer.
2 old codgers up front : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.