Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really is no real in the knowers on here now is there. Ric’s info seems to have dried up, Tolm is still Tolm. Where’s MCRJON when ya need him?

I think if this is genuinely viable then it’d be wrapped up very quickly. No buying club would want time to lapse giving others the chance to raise the funds and gazump the deal.

But his exit isn’t going to be straightforward, although if he is off their wage bill, then I expect Barcelona would want to have time to do some business themselves.

Really is no real in the knowers on here now is there. Ric’s info seems to have dried up, Tolm is still Tolm. Where’s MCRJON when ya need him?
Lol - what do you expect? Khaldoon and Txiki giving minute by minute updates?!

Tolmie’s been completely vindicated on this imo.

As for me, I tend to share less on here recently because I’ve been sidetracked with the forum upgrade and also can’t be arsed with the hassle from certain posters. FWIW, there’s no doubt that we’re in for him. If he leaves, we’ll get him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.