Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar wanted to leave last summer to go back to Barça. He would prolly be very very happy if PSG were to sign Messi.

The only reason why PSG wouldn't move for Messi, other than Messi turning them down obviously, is financial.

Given Messi behaviour, i can only see him leave for Manchester City to reunite with his "Barça family".

Although Neymar left Barcelona to be his own man and not be under Messi's shadow. I don't hink Neymar would be too chuffed if Messi did turn up in Paris

Last edited:
I'm of similar thought but I am keen.

The signing of Messi would take us to another level on the world stage, the publicity alone would generate more than what we could ever do in advertising and god knows what worldwide shirt sales would be with his name on the back.
It's a no brainer as far as I'm concerned and our media and commercial department must be wanking themselves silly.
Shirt sales is the biggest misnomer in football. The manufacturer pays us a fee for the company brand and then they collect the profit made on shirts. In the grand scheme of things it’s worth peanuts for us. Worldwide TV rights as a result of everyone wanting to screen Messi however would be invaluable

I would love to see him here. But I still don’t believe he will leave. I won’t believe it till it happens. But I do know this won’t end pretty for barca or messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.