Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar went to PSG to be the main man. He won’t be happy
Neymar wanted to leave last summer to go back to Barça. He would prolly be very very happy if PSG were to sign Messi.

The only reason why PSG wouldn't move for Messi, other than Messi turning them down obviously, is financial.

Given Messi behaviour, i can only see him leave for Manchester City to reunite with his "Barça family".

Funny hearing that th

We will see then.

If Messi wants out.

I see that shit hole across the road as being the last place on Earth he will rock up at.

he is looking fora new adventure,not a fucking nightmare.

True

Well if it's a free transfer we'd be foolish not to look at it but I'm not keen.

It's pretty obvious that Barcelona have decided that this is the time to cut their ties with Messi.

I'm of similar thought but I am keen.

The signing of Messi would take us to another level on the world stage, the publicity alone would generate more than what we could ever do in advertising and god knows what worldwide shirt sales would be with his name on the back.
It's a no brainer as far as I'm concerned and our media and commercial department must be wanking themselves silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.