Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portuguese journalist Goncalo Lopez ?? Just said
Guardiola, Messi, Man City - No doubt about that.
I have no idea who he is or what his credentials are. I need to try and get some sleep now lol

If, a big IF, this happens, how do the Premier League react?

We'd instantly become their biggest cash cow. It would surely ruin their relationship with United and Liverpool.

If, a big IF, this happens, how do the Premier League react?

We'd instantly become their biggest cash cow. It would surely ruin their relationship with United and Liverpool.

It would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to take us out of jail and pick up the money passing go! GET IT DONE - sponsorship, TV deals ( especially since hardly anyone can go:travel.

I have my reservations about his age etc but fcuk me, it'd be wonderful just to see the amount of boiling piss and vitriol we'd get from dipper & rag fans haha
I mean people bang on about his age, but we're talking about one of the best players of all time. He turned 33 two months ago. Would any of us have rejected a 33 year old Zidane? He still scored 33 in 41 this season and that was his worst goalscoring season for 12 years. We're not talking about some overweight Ronaldo or coked up Maradona here, Messi has kept himself fit.

To add to the above, we get shit press, even with Messi we'll get some but the shift will be quick & sudden.

The club as it was clear to many of us have taken the wrong path of 'say nothing, they'll come around to us eventually' route. That was obviously never going to happen, just look at the CAS reporting, which was the chance for the media to wipe the slate & get onboard but, almost all of them continued the anti-city bingo narrative.

Now IF Messi rocks up they'd all want some of him, he'd be the face of the Prem marketing campaign for a couple of years & we'd be accepted. This could well only be while Messi was with us but who knows.

It's a win win situation as I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.