Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying but when Pep managed Messi he was a model professional and a great teammate - it helps winning most of the time to be fair - Regarding Kev, I believe Kev wants to win everything and finish his own career as a multiple CL winner so he would know signing Messi would help achieve that so would be happy.

Say we do pull this off I can see it only being a 2 year deal and I could see Pep also extending an extra year. Either way it would be worth the risk because even at 33 his presence alone would create space and opportunities for others to shine - he also looks to have natural fitness and plays most games. Very exciting times, just imagine how signing him could impact the likes of Torres and Foden.
My only concern with that is Pep, Aguero and Messi (if signs) all leaving at the same time. Big boots for the club to fill

;)

----------------------Messi-------------------
Sterling-------------KDB------------Foden
----------Aouar--------------Rodri----------
Cancelo-----Laporte----Ake-----Walker
------------------Ederson-----------------

Kun, Bernardo, Torres, Jesus, Foden, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Garcia, Zinchenko, Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Angelino
I like. One small change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.