Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be he doesn't but i like his reasoning. Plus he is close to pep, pochettino, barca, (spanish football) madrid etc. He gives some decent perspectives so i listen to him.

Like most con artists ,they are believable.

I have a genuine rolex for sale mate, 5000 , just because you are a blue, it would look great on you. -)

Crazy how people underrate him here.

I don't know if it is the PL bias but Messi is an insane player. You'll see he is a different breed from your other world class players.

We had the same feeling with Neymar (Messi-lite) compared to our other top players (Mbappé and co.).
Barca pushed him out of the door. They knew what they are doing.

This might be premature, but will Aguero have to give Messi his number 10 shirt? Not sure I would agree with that.

I’ve seen posters mention betting odds as if it’s a realistic gauge to see the likelihood of this transfer happening. when I woke up this morning I put £100 on Messi staying at Barca (to ease the pain If it doesn’t happen) at evens moments later the odds shifted from evens to 4/5 fav to stay. They just follow the money.

cmon Leo lad barely slept last night come join us you know it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.