Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who doesn't have an ear for romance languages/can't be arsed to use google translate:

"The prince makes it so that the fleet advances over the mountain.
In silence, like great things are made."
Which, as anyone that has spent a summer in Barcelona knows, is Catalan for “nailed on”.

if we were to get him i would love it if we just casually announced it . for example call a press conference then get pep to give a football tactics lesson that he loves and journalists dont understand ,then at the end Pep casually asks Lionel to see the press out !!!!

They'd be mad to sell him for a low fee though and we'll have to pay a very big fee or lose a couple of players to get him.

The only reason this has all come about is because Messi thinks he can get out easily but otherwise only perhaps 1-3 clubs could ever stump up the cash.

I suppose for us we can't afford him but the shirt sales should sort that.

Messi has the option of contesting his contract clause in court and refusing to play until it's sorted. All while he's costing a fortune in wages and counting down to the end of his contract next summer anyway.

He'll either go for free if Barca accede to his interpretation of the contract (in which case I favour us), or a fee/exchange players to placate all parties somewhat (of which we'd be one of a few clubs that could afford him, but there may be more political issues around our senior management being seen to run Barca up the wrong way).

Its off. Everybody put their cocks away, talkshite has brought us the bad news.

Ah well if anything its been a blast these last couple of days.

Thanks for the memories Lionel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.