Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a thought. Surely if this was 100% happening silva would have stayed to at least play one season with Messi we gave him the option but he left you would think the chance to play with Messi would have made him stay

Even if he knew about Messi, Silva knows he's not a starter anymore & has done the right thing.

I remember Pele joining New York Cosmos (the lure of playing with Denis Tueart was too much for him)

Does anyone see some time at City then across to New York - CFG masterstroke that would be

It's possible, but if we are to believe the amount it will cost to pay him his wages (assuming we can get him for free), then i think a lot of negotiations between many parties would have been needed.
I think he only comes on a free or Garcia swap. No doubt complicated but Big sign on fee and paid same as our top earners only. Rest will be via sponsorships etc. if he’s coming for the football and trusts the Barça boys at city it’ll be relatively quick. I know wishful thinking on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.