Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's performed at world class level in england, Spain, and italy. Year after year. He treats his clubs with respect.
He is faster, fitter, a better striker, and more athletic.

7 years ago it was a debate. Nowadays it is
Being a better striker is irrelevant though considering none of them are real strikers. I give you faster and more athletic, however Messi skill, vision, and allround technical ability is on a whole other level to almost any other player in history and especially Ronaldo who isn't close at all. The only category he is close in is goals scored but he isn't really dominant over Messi there either.
They have both done their best work in functioning teams though, Messi haven't been a part of one in many years, Ronaldo has.

And no, it wasnt a debate 7 years ago among people that watched football and not highlights videos. In fact its only close to being a debate now after both have turned 30 and has entered a slight decline. Messi is still the better footballer though by quite the margin. You cant even call Ronaldo the better goalscorer since Messi score as many and also assists more in a less functioning team

We need Aguero to drop a cryptic tweet or post.

I find it odd Messi hasn't come out and spoke

What I will say to the flappers is remember he has publicly said he doesn't consider himself a Barca player anymore, that is getting lost in the sea of shite on twitter.

Still game on.

We need Aguero to drop a cryptic tweet or post.

I find it odd Messi hasn't come out and spoke

What I will say to the flappers is remember he has publicly said he doesn't consider himself a Barca player anymore, that is getting lost in the sea of shite on twitter.

Still game on.

Could do with him changing his Instagram name

I have a feeling Messi firmly wants to join us and is staying calm about it all, unlike us.
Let’s just hope we can get this done, with no bad feeling.
Surely it has gone too far for him to backtrack and remain at Barca.
*crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.