Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skybet still offering 2/1 on him staying, suggests it may not be quite over, otherwise they would have suspended betting.

I wouldn’t believe anything until I hear the player or his dad declare what is happening and even then I probably wouldn’t believe it. These statements seem to be more about politics and keeping a cash cow in Spain rather than respecting the wishes of a human being.

Mate, I would have thought you'd have learnt to just shut the fuck up and wait a bit before typing this shit.
That's what SSN have just reported. Makes no sense to me. Why fight to exit for free and then stay? Mental if true.

He'll stay a year and then during that year he'll rework his contract and stay another. That's done and dusted for me. If he came to City on a free next year he'd be 34 and honestly maybe be here for a season so what's the point. Can we NOW focus on the team and it's future as it relates to getting players who we'll actually use in the years to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.