Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
believe city have known this for a while, hence the Kane noise increasing this week.

The kane noise isn't coming from us, nor are we in any way even remotely linking ourselves with it. Totally agree the club would have known.

It seems like the story is not finished... Although I don't really know how reliable Guillem is when it comes to Barcelona and Messi

i thik aguero signing to barca is a different proposition than what we all expect to be for messi. That will not have that much influences on his decision.
It’s his best friend since their younger days. It says very much about his decision. He lost his other bestie last year and it‘s obvious Laporta wants him to stay. They are nothing if he leaves. He is definitely not going to join. Just cat and mouse play do he can get his loyalty bonus at the of the season. Isn‘t it like 77M?

It’s a massive decision for Messi uproot your family to a new country learn a new language, play in a team you are not captain of etc upsides is challenge for trophies every year play under the manager that got the best out of you Or Stay at Barca where you are comfortable don’t have to up root your family. But then don’t challenge for the biggest honours in football for the last years you play in Europe. Barca are no where near challengers for anything don’t care what Laporta says they are a dying club. Debt through the roof. Broken promises etc

reliable sources are contradicting each other so i'm interested to see who is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.