Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure Bechler also said messi is staying didn't he? for the most part the fact that there's no one who's saying he might be leaving is what makes me doubt he's not signing a new contract
he seems to me like as though he really wants to withhold saying that messi is in fact staying, he tweeted a week or so ago to basically say the reports from the spanish press about messi deciding to stay were false, and lately hes saying that negotiations have advanced and theres optimism but reiterated that there has been no final decision concerning messi and his future

i trust him more than any other journo concerning this and im fully expecting that he renews, just find it interesting how bechler isnt saying that leo has definitely decided to stay

he seems to me like as though he really wants to withhold saying that messi is in fact staying, he tweeted a week or so ago to basically say the reports from the spanish press about messi deciding to stay were false, and lately hes saying that negotiations have advanced and theres optimism but reiterated that there has been no final decision concerning messi and his future

i trust him more than any other journo concerning this and im fully expecting that he renews, just find it interesting how bechler isnt saying that leo has definitely decided to stay
fair enough

there's no need to be deluded. they are negotiating the contract, but messi clearly wants to stay. june 30th isn't a significant date in any meaningful sense, but they'd definitely want to announce it before.

where there's smoke there's fire, but it goes the other way. If there was any doubt about messi staying, SOMEONE would have a scoop about it. unless messi is lying to literally anyone including all his closest friends.. don't get your hopes up.
If my closest friends couldn't be trusted not to leak information, damn right I'd lie to them :-)

then how did everyone in the world know that he wanted to leave last summer?

One of two or both reasons. It suited him for the world to know, it suited Barcelona to wash his laundry in public.

Quite a different situation now.

Fyi I'm not arguing he will certainly leave. Just that a lack of leaks does not mean he won't.

Hi, The Sun, its the Mail here. Two days to go with Messi, you got anything to print? Na, us neither. Romano tweeted something a few days ago, I recon we can turn that into a headline that seems like a story, then contradict it in the body. You fanvy doing the same, shall we time it for 11AM? We better give the Mirror a heads up in case he wants to join in, you know how stroppy he gets when left out. I see They've already rehashed Tebas' comments from a few days ago, but if we all run with this seems less like bullshit. Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.