Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Greizmann's contract has clauses about of the field behaviour, comments etc. I imagine it would be a stretch to invoke them because of this, but it could be amusing.

But at present, no change as far as I see. Barca pushing the pressure around as many places as they can. Tebas just keeps opening his mouth like a lemon. And then we'll see what happens with other clubs. He'll be pretty unpopular by the end of this. Anyway, wasn't he in danger of getting chucked over allegations over the conflict of interest at Granada(?)? Didn't the FA sign a letter requesting the remove him or something?
I'm sure the original video first appeared on some official Barcelona social media bollocks, a while back. Be funny now if they used it to cancel his contract.

Nothing on the Mail online mate
By
I read today Depay has agreed to a 30% paycut. We have already read they stitched Garcia up by reducing his pay package. I wonder if they are trying to do the same with Sergio, telling everyone they have to take a hit to keep Messi.

They look like a very scummy organisation.

Wondered that myself. I wonder what the chances of Sergio packing it in with them and moving to juve or somewhere else if they mess him about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.