Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca is the real financial dopers .They got the highest high pumping imaginary money while literally dying within.
Fuck off teabag

yeah but u would also would be pissed if u lost millions and millions in sponsorship which is what messi brings to every club in la liga
They've got Aguero, Depay etc to register as well though, and can't do that without cutting the wage bill. I can see the other clubs maybe 'ignoring' the Messi position to allow him to rejoin, but are they going to be happy with Barca signing other new players contrary to the wage cap?

They've got Aguero, Depay etc to register as well though, and can't do that without cutting the wage bill. I can see the other clubs maybe 'ignoring' the Messi position to allow him to rejoin, but are they going to be happy with Barca signing other new players contrary to the wage cap?
yeah i think thats the point where other clubs would be annoyed, messi is the only exemption

I imagine they will make it look like they can manage to make enough supposed savings for all new players themselves, and any leeway would really be just to keep messi. For everyone's collective benefit, obviously.

What date is the registration deadline in Spain?
Am I right in thinking that,if Messi and co can't be registered before the deadline....they will have to wait till January?

Am I right in thinking that,if Messi and co can't be registered before the deadline....they will have to wait till January?
Same as here - 31 August
Yes - though they'd still have the same issue in January

He's a free agent surely, so can sign for anyone at any time.

Edit: including registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.