Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a City fan on the Jack Greilish thread saying that he was embarrassed with his signing, what is that all about? I can remember when we signed Rodney Marsh, when I was a kid , and the buzz around it and when we got Trevor Francis and how excited every Blue was. Still the same now you have got to be excited otherwise what’s the point.

I think the point is in the age of the internet where everyone's got an opinion and a platform for that opinion, a lot of people like the attention that being contrary or edgy brings. You see it in the thread of every player we're linked to. Most of the same usernames will bring the same negative bollocks to the table. A quick search of their post history will show that they post in bad faith. You can't hold the same opinion about almost every player we're signing without being a liar.

Don’t take Pep’s word in press conferences as gospel.
Remember all or nothing speaking to the players in the dressing room.
“Of course I’m gonna defend you until the last days of our lives in press conference but in here I will tell you the truth”

I think the point is in the age of the internet where everyone's got an opinion and a platform for that opinion, a lot of people like the attention that being contrary or edgy brings. You see it in the thread of every player we're linked to. Most of the same usernames will bring the same negative bollocks to the table. A quick search of their post history will show that they post in bad faith. You can't hold the same opinion about almost every player we're signing without being a liar.
ahsan theres no way chelsea will submit an offer for leo and we wont, right? surely

Oh, City will be in for him. Who gives up the chance to sign Messi?

Expect news to come out that City is interested in the next few days. Messi will have several offers.

1628259796824.gif

To everyone saying Pep wouldn't go for Messi because he has already shunned us last year, Laporte also did that once and we ended up signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.