Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all a bit confusing. It's difficult for me to believe PSG have jumped the gun to the extent that they may have done here.
i suppose psg have decided to massively overhype the point at which negotiations are at and made it seem like it was already a done deal, when it fact its not

i did think its looked like it was happening way to quickly and something was off, i guess this is evidence of it

Crying so much maybe he'll just have to back to Barcelona and earn in a week more than most will ever see in a year......or decade....

This is all a bit confusing. It's difficult for me to believe PSG have jumped the gun to the extent that they may have done here.

Why?

I kind of agree, in the sense I think it is more progressed than Messi let on and a lot of the legwork was probably done previously.

But they certainly have prior, and would struggle to contain their excitement if they thought they were in there, which they do. Particularly if it helps put off anyone else fancying a go. Which is then amplified by the media even more.

Oh right. I thought it was in the bag, deal sorted, Messi on the way, medical tonight, eiffel tower lit up like a Christmas tree on the 10th?

Has anybody let the giddy cunts at the airport know?

Translation:

Live from Le Bourget airport. Security informs us that messiwill not come today. The security perimeter put in place is above all to contain any overflow. Which agrees with the info of
@FlorentTorchut

Translation:

Lionel Messi has ANOTHER offer that competes with PSG. "Only two offers are being evaluated" the other offer would be from London, although its name was not disclosed. In ESPN they deduce that it may be Chelsea.

Translation:

Lionel Messi has ANOTHER offer that competes with PSG. "Only two offers are being evaluated" the other offer would be from London, although its name was not disclosed. In ESPN they deduce that it may be Chelsea.

oh hell no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.