Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know over the last few weeks he's been quoted saying things like watching a game with the Gallagher's and wanting to watch it at Eastlands.

Then on Wednesday he's quoted as saying "They[City] are 2 world class central defenders away from winning the title."

He went on to say that Yaya was the 'beast' who dominates midfield and if we win anything it will be down to him and he(Messi) expects that Tevez will bag 30 goals in the league.

Ok so he was asked a direct question about what's going on at City but he must be at least paying attention to us to know that CB is out problem area.

I know i'm being wildy optimistic and getting a bit carried away on this wave of euporia, but i thought if 'The Project' gets us to where the owner wants, by the time were established i.e...won a PL or 2 and a few cups...

Young Mr Messi will be aged 26/27..[he might even be good then ;) ]

just a thought :)

I dont think you are getting carried away. If we keep progressing at the rate we currently are, Why not.

bluemoon32 said:
Not a chance, ever

I'm not sure. The difference in the players Chelsea could attract pre and post Abromovich suggests a league here and a cup there means people start taking serious note of what you can do. If Barcelona are still financially fucked, we've won a few things and we've got a few more top class players don't be surprised to see the worlds best want to come.

Not sure we would want to take him. Great player, but breaking up the magic of Barca would make us hated worldwide. Would also aid Real, which is unforgivable.

Messi is indelibly Barca. We should create our own image.

He's vastly overrated and overpriced.

Reminds me a bit of Rober Hopkins......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.