Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call it living in 1991 with that sort of little city mentality.

The whole point of being a football supporter is to enjoy and to dream. We're so lucky to be able to talk about the players we talk about. Beggars belief you've got snides who not only don't enjoy it, but don't want anyone else to enjoy it either.
Joy Snatchers.

Of all the clubs he can join, and I don’t think it will be city, I think he’d be making a big mistake joining PSG.

There are few clubs more widely disliked. I hate the fact we are often spoken about in the same sentence. For whatever has been said about FFP, our club has always been built on community values with a strong local identity, and we’ve grown organically along with the premier league.

They don’t even try to hide their overspending. The Neymar and Mbappe transfers have distorted football finances. And this is a club that was never truly a big french side, and which played in a country which historically placed very little value on league football (from experience living in France, and even following PSG many years before they were bought).

I think many would end up rooting for him to fail, except for the 13 year olds on twitter who support players not clubs

I wouldn’t go that far. I think he spins more than lies. Just as with your average politician, though, I get into discount mode once those lips start moving.
I know, I was being ironic - it's all I've seen on social media this past week with us getting Grealish. He's a liar and a fraud because he said we didn't have any money to spend.

We are absolutely balls deep trying to get Messi.
You wanna know why I think that?

show me one time ever Pep has said anything publicly about a player. Ever.

today he’s happy to chat all things Kane.

great way to deflect.
Happy to tell the world we have 2/3/4 players who want to leave. Asking levy to take his pick.

I call it living in 1991 with that sort of little city mentality.

The whole point of being a football supporter is to enjoy and to dream. We're so lucky to be able to talk about the players we talk about. Beggars belief you've got snides who not only don't enjoy it, but don't want anyone else to enjoy it either.
Snideness is more about belittling others with legitimate opinions that don’t coincide with your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.