Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the basis that if he was sticking to his word in the summer (or his assumed word) that he would stay and see out his contract. Then if there's no announcement tomorrow about what he's doing, can we assume that he will still resign for Barca? Surely if he had decided where he was going then the second his contract runs out, hes able to.

Obviously Copa America could delay any news

id heard this forum a few times over the years ive just never bothered looking it up, (my bro told me it wasnt good at all ha), but as i was searching up messi news a few months back the link to this thread showed up so i thought id give it a look-in

And now you are stuck, no getting out now. Apart from those that leave. Or get banned. Or go in a huff.

The match day threads in particular are a right laugh, a while to wait for that one.

And now you are stuck, no getting out now. Apart from those that leave. Or get banned. Or go in a huff.

The match day threads in particular are a right laugh, a while to wait for that one.
He will need the full package including flask and flightradar links

He will need the full package including flask and flightradar links

And a degree in accounting, international law, and a course in 3d projection onto 2d planes, with a basic knowledge of graphic design. Being able to read body language doesnt hurt either

On the basis that if he was sticking to his word in the summer (or his assumed word) that he would stay and see out his contract. Then if there's no announcement tomorrow about what he's doing, can we assume that he will still resign for Barca? Surely if he had decided where he was going then the second his contract runs out, hes able to.

Obviously Copa America could delay any news
Don't think we can assume anything until he's made a statement himself.

And a degree in accounting, international law, and a course in 3d projection onto 2d planes, with a basic knowledge of graphic design. Being able to read body language doesnt hurt either
You forgot the most important requirement...

BARBICIDE-COVID-19-Certificate-scaled.jpg

Preferably with a Masters in hairbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.