Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They used to serve us sago and prunes at Claremont Road when I was a kid.

I'm 47 today and still love it - especially when the prune juice is ladelled on the top.
Weirdo

Went to Wilbraham Junior school until I was 7

Cant remember the food but was good bunking off down the back to Platt Lane Police Station where they aways gave me biscuits before I got bollocking and ruler across hand from teacher

Fucking mad times

Happy birthday by the way Tolm

How can a club just reduce a players contract by 50% or whatever? Genuine question. Isn’t it called a contract for a reason or are players simply agreeing to these supposed reductions.
Just shows you how blind to the shit they're in. They were happy to offer that contract and pay a few weeks ago and now it suddenly has to change ?
They are either unbelievably incompetent or stupid or perhaps things are even worse than they are letting on.

Happy Birthday TH.....unless of course, you mean you're 47 today, just like you were yesterday etc etc?

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.