Lisbon or Porto

xgorton

Which is the best,going for a short city break and need to know the best from them two places. Must have history and places to visit like old town and old buildings.

Can’t speak for Lisbon, I believe it’s a really nice place. Did Porto in the europa league 3/4years ago thought I was a shithole personally run down scruffy and in need of a complete overall. Weather was good tho in Feb

I'm just going to pop in, cause I'm planning a trip to Portugal this fall and want to see what everyone else has to say

Which is the best,going for a short city break and need to know the best from them two places. Must have history and places to visit like old town and old buildings.

Both are nice, Lisbon has much more old buildings/sightseeing, it has tons of them. is livelier, better nightlife, a really cool cable car.

Porto is smaller, a bit more relaxed, if you're only going for a weekend you definitely won't run out of stuff to see. You can pretty much just get around on foot which is nice. Also Port.

Been both to watch City and liked both.

Easy enough to do them in one trip, if you have the time/money/inclination.

Lisbon mate. One of my favourite European cities - going again in sept. Lovely people, great food and nightlife (bario alto) and not mega expensive. Also if you want to tie it into a weeks holiday by the beach you can get a first class ticket to the algarve (Faro) for 18 euro. Anymore info needed drop me a DM

Went to both two years ago and loved both. Porto is smaller and hasn't had the cash injected into it to fix it up but at the same time is cheaper and more laid back.
Porto also has a UNESCO world heritage site.

image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.