List of things City fans want rid of....

1) Empty Seats!
2) The family stand doing the "Poznan" - Although i really like it and think its a breath of fresh air, when the family stand does it....especially when theres hardly anyone in it...Makes me cringe
3) The "Poznan" going round like a mexican wave
4) The away fans attempting the Poznan.
5) A division between the singers in the Kippax & singers in the SS<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 pm --<br /><br />
carlosthejackal said:
My Kaka tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats you? Ha brilliant!!

The lights out for evening matches is top.

The holiday giveaway is top... but the having to wear 'glasses' is a bit weird.

I'd get rid of toilet smokers and early leavers... by doing that i'd give them someone then can go for a cig as well as a better transportation system so people didn't need to leave early.

I like the idea of bringing the SS and 111/110 together, move the away fans along and the SS into the away seats.

Idiots that know F*CK ALL about football, and give players shit from Joe Hart to whoevers up front! Really winds me up :@

Marvin said:
Crap and biased refs - yet another one we had yesterday.

Maybe a fluke but I don't remember any of the refs in Europa games, yet the reffing in Premiership games is generally very poor, and becomes a bigger talking point than the football

Thats beacause the prem is pure frantic pace for 90mins. Europa is very often alot slower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.