List of things City fans want rid of....

David Silva - Too Spanish AND too Japanese

Seats inside the ground. If you can't be arsed to stand for 90 minutes you shouldn't be near football.

The netting in the goal - Too fancy/intricate

Sheikh Mansour/Khaldoon etc....

Were third and still in two cups with some of the best players in the world.

I last went to Wembley (apart from the 99 play off) in 76.I had a full head of hair.My Dad paid for everything.Now I have to fund all these top games myself.It was cheaper when we got knocked out early doors at Halifax/Shrewsbury/Cardiff etc

I hate it its too stressful ... the pressure of expectation and all!

Can't we just be shit again??

.........Only joking!!

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Forced marriage, Colonel Gadaffi, fuel duty increases, David Platt (still can't square that one off in my simple mind)

I like Colonel Gadaffi :( Always thought he had a nice hat :(

Hugh Ferris, Gareth Barry, Patrick Viera, Jo, crap beer, any City fan that sings "we'll buy who we want or we'll do what we want!"

Michael Parkinsons " Over 50 plan" ...."Peace of mind when youre gone".......I wont give a fuck when im gone.............free parker pen or not

Marvin said:
Crap and biased refs - yet another one we had yesterday.

Maybe a fluke but I don't remember any of the refs in Europa games, yet the reffing in Premiership games is generally very poor, and becomes a bigger talking point than the football

there's nothing wrong with some of the biased refs. it's when they're biased the wrong way i don't like 'em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.