"Literally"

I particularly despise the use of "for me" at the beginning or end of a statement of opinion and it seems to be especially widespread in discussions about football.
I know it is your opinion because you are fucking saying it, you fucking window licking twatwaffles, you don't need to remind everyone.

"For me, pie is much better than cake."
"Ginger people are disgusting genetic mistakes and have no soul, for me"

I wish I could reach through the monitor and stab them in the face.

Cunts who say "like I said" (Beckham is the biggest **** for this), when in fact they have not "said it" at all............Cunts!

Magicpants said:
I particularly despise the use of "for me" at the beginning or end of a statement of opinion and it seems to be especially widespread in discussions about football.
I know it is your opinion because you are fucking saying it, you fucking window licking twatwaffles, you don't need to remind everyone.

"For me, pie is much better than cake."
"Ginger people are disgusting genetic mistakes and have no soul, for me"

I wish I could reach through the monitor and stab them in the face.
I lost it on your last sentence, well done

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
CTID1988 said:
Does this do anybody elses head in when people overuse it or say it when they arent being literal?
Big fatty boom boom behind me in work says it about 10 times a sentence and its doing my head in, the lazy fat cow.

"i literally walked into mcdonalds and had to order literally a thousand meals for everyone" No, you waddled in not walked and you got 10 meals, probably for yourself you lump.

Jamie Redknapp literally loves this thread

So does Jamie Oliver as he literally pops the dish in the oven for literally 20 minutes and literally sprinkles balsamic vinegar on the salad to literally liven it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.